There are days when you feel like having something fried stuff. As you all aware that I love experimenting with cooking, this snack was one of my innovation with ingredients available in my pantry. This is a snack item which can be served as appetiser or can be served as finger food for parties. Try this recipe on this rainy season. I’m sure all your family going to love it!
- Chicken Mince – 200 gms
- Onion – 1 (Very finely chopped)
- Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste – 1 ½ tsp
- Dried Mixed Herb – ½ tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – ½ tsp
- Cheese – ½ cup (Grated)
- Green Chilli – 4-5 (Finely chopped)
- Boiled green Peas – A handful
- Bread Crumb – As required
- Egg – 1
- Pepper – ½ tsp
- Salt – To taste
- Oil – 1 tsp + for deep frying
- Heat oil in a pan or kadai. Add ginger paste and garlic paste. Sauté for few seconds, till the raw smell goes off.
- Now add chopped onion and fry till translucent. Keep aside.
- Take a big bowl and mix in minced chicken, fried onion-garlic-ginger, green peas, dry herb, salt, chopped green chilli, garam masala powder and grated cheese. Mix all with light hand.
- Take a small portion from the mixture and roll between your palms to give an elongated shape. Shape all the mixture this way. Keep them in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Beat egg adding salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl take bread crumb.
- After 15-20 minutes take out the croquet.
- Dip them in egg wash one by one and roll them in bread crumb.
- Repeat the process.
- Keep the croquets in refrigerator for one more time for 10 minutes.
- Heat sufficient oil for deep frying. Now fry the croquets in hot oil till golden and crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or choice of your dip.