When you get up late in the morning and have to prepare breakfast as well as pack lunch for your family you probably try to fix something which is very easy to prepare and nutritious at the same time. Eggs, milk, tea or coffee and fruits are staple for breakfast in our family. And I try to make something different every time possible. My today’s recipe is a very common and easy recipe … you can say it is an improvised version of scrambled eggs. But I add lots of vegetables in it to make yummy, colourful and healthy. Here goes the recipe …
- Eggs – 4 nos
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Black Pepper Powder – ½ tsp
- Chopped Onion – 1 (Large)
- Chopped Capsicum – 4 Tbsp
- Chopped Carrot – ½ cup
- Chopped Beans – ½ cup
- Green Chilli – 2 or as per taste (finely chopped)
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Chopped Coriander
- Beat the egg with a egg beater adding milk, salt and black pepper powder.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped onion. Sauté till they turn translucent.
- Next add chopped carrot and beans. Sauté for few minutes. Sprinkle a little salt.
- Next add beaten egg mix and start mixing quickly. The trick is mixing the egg with the vegetables quickly so that they coat the vegetables quickly and do not clog together.
- Add chopped capsicum and green chilli.
- Finish it of with chopped coriander and serve with butter toast.