Ingredients for serving 2
- Egg – 4 nos
- Bread – 4 slices (I have taken whole pound bread and cut it into ½” thick slices)
- Onion – 1 (Finely chopped)
- Green Chilli – 2 (Finely Chopped)
- Oil – 2 Tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cut the pound bread into ½” thick slices.
- Beat 2 eggs adding some chopped onion, green chill and salt.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan.
- Pour the egg mix in the pan. When the omelet starts to cook but still it is runny in the middle, place two slices of bread side by side.
- Now carefully flip the whole thing on pan.
- Drizzle 1 tsp oil on sides.
- Press a little with your spatula.
- Transfer on plate.
- Serve hot with masala tea and tomato sauce!