Durga Puja is knocking the corner and only a few days, our most awaited festival will be on its full swing. You must be visiting you friends and family’s place and likewise going to invite them too. And to celebrate any occasion good food is a must. I share different veg and non veg recipes but today thought of sharing a drink recipe. It is Pinacolada (Virgin) which can be served to all. It is very simple and easy recipe. Hope you all going to like it.
Ingredients to serve 4:
- Pineapple (Preferably fresh) – 3 cups (Chopped/Diced)
- Coconut Milk – 250 ml
- Sugar – 3-4 tsp (As per taste)
- Ice Cubes
- Pineapple pieces
- Peel and cut the pineapple into chunks.
- Put them in a blender jar along with sugar. Add sugar according to your taste and sweetness of pineapple.
- Next add coconut milk and ice cubes. You can use coconut cream also. Just add a little water or some more ice cubes if you are using coconut cream.
- Blend again so that no chunks of pineapple are there in the drink.
- Pour into serving glass.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges and serve cold.