‘Kesar Mango Lassi’ is such a summer drink that I often prepare when we invite guests for dinner or lunch and serve them as a welcome drink. Thick mango pulp when mixed with yogurt with infuses of ‘kesar’ flavor is such a loving combination! Smooth mango pulp with creamy yogurt and ‘kesar’ gives a very soothing flavor. Try this ‘lassi’ this summer to beat the heat!
Ingredients to serve 4
- Mango Pulp – 1 ½ cup
- Yogurt – 1 ½ cup
- Sugar – 3-4 tsp or as per taste
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Warm Milk – ¼ cup
- Kesar – ½ tsp + for garnishing
- Soak kesar in warm milk for 10-15 minutes.
- In a blender blend mango pulp, yogurt, sugar, salt and kesar soaked milk.
- Add some ice cube or cold water for desired consitancy.
- Pulse again till smooth.
- Pour the Kesar Mango Lassi in glasses. Top it with some more kesar strands. Serve chilled.