Ingredients to serve 4
- Coriander Leaf – 1 bunch (Chopped)
- Besan or Gram Flour – 100 gms
- Rice Flour – 1 Tbsp
- Ajwain or Carom Seeds – ½ tsp
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ tsp
- Green Chilli – 2 (Finely chopped)
- Baking Soda – 1 pinch
- Salt – To taste
- Oil – For deep frying
- In a bowl mix all ingredients except coriander leave, oil and salt. Rest the batter for 15 minutes. Batter should of thick but flow consistency.
- Heat sufficient oil for deep frying.
- Add chopped coriander in the batter. Add salt. Mix very well.
- Now take 1 spoon full of batter an and release in the hot oil. Turn the heat on medium. Fry till light brown and crisp. Serve with hot cup of tea.