Chicken Nuggets are all time favourite of most of us, specially to kids. This juicy, succulent and crispy nuggets can be made in home with ease. Marinate twice as instructed below and you will get crispy yet juicy Chicken Nuggets at home. Serve this as a starter to your kid’s birthday party or as a finger food in any party. I hope you’ll love the recipe…
Ingredients to serve 4
- Boneless Chicken Breast – 500 gms (Cut into small pieces)
- Ginger Paste – 1 tsp
- Garlic Paste – 1 ½ tsp
- Lemon Juice – 1 Tbsp
- Black Pepper – 1 tsp (Crushed)
- Parsley – 1 tsp (Chopped)
- Dry Mixed Herb – ½ tsp
- Egg – 1
- Yogurt – 4-5 Tbsp
- Bread Crumb – As required for coating
- Salt – To taste
- Oil – For deep fry
- Clean and wash chicken and cut them into small bite size pieces.
- Marinate the chicken pieces with lemon juice, garlic paste and ginger paste. Cover and leave for 30 minutes to marinate.
- In a big mixing bowl whisk egg and yogurt. Add in crushed black pepper, chopped parsley, mixed herb.
- Put in the marinated chicken in this. Mix very well. Cover and let it marinate for 30minutes to 1 hour in refrigerator.
- After 1 hour take out the marinated chicken and add salt. Mix well.
- In a plate sprinkle bread crumb and coat the chicken pieces. Do not press bread crumb on chicken pieces. Shake the excess crumb and put them on a plate.
- Now put this crumbed chicken pieces in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Slowly release the chicken pieces in oil in batches. Keep the heat on low medium. Do not overcrowd. Now fry till brown and crisp from all sides.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.