When I’m not in mood to cook at all I prefer to prepare this type of stir fry dishes. Broccoli is now available in vegetable market regularly. And it is good for health. Adding capsicum gives different flavor to the dish. Serve this with simple hand toasted roti or fulka in lunch or dinner or for your kid’s lunch box.
Ingredients to serve 4
- Potato – 2 (Boiled)
- Capsicum – 1 (Big)
- Broccoli – 1 cup (Cut into small florets)
- Onion – 1 (Big)
- Ginger – ½ tsp (Grated)
- Black Pepper – ½ tsp (Crushed)
- Salt – To taste
- Oil – 4-5 tsp
- Cut the broccoli into small florets. Put them in boiling water for 1-2 minute. Take out from hot water and wash under cold water. Keep aside.
- Cut the boiled potato in big chunks. Cut capsicum and onion in big pieces.
- Heat oil in a kadai or wok and add grated ginger followed by onion.
- When onion becomes translucent add broccoli, capsicum and boiled potato one by one.
- Sprinkle crushed black pepper and salt. Sauté for another 3-4 minutes till broccoli and capsicum become little soft. Serve hot with roti or fulka.