Ingredients to serve 4
- Rosogolla – 8 pieces (Medium size)
- Milk – 1 L (Reduced to half)
- Nolen Gur or Date Palm Jaggery – 50 gms
- Sugar – 3 Tbsp
- Milk Powder – 3 Tbsp
- Khoa Kheer or Evaporated Milk – 5-6 Tbsp
- Take a heavy bottomed pan and start boiling the milk. Reduce it to its half adding sugar.
- Now add nolen gurer patali and mix well till it dissolves in the milk.
- Take a baking bowl/tray. Squeeze the Rosogolla lightly and arrange them on the bowl in single layer.
- Mix half of khoya in the milk and pour the milk on the Rosogolla.
- Sprinkle some more khoya kher on the top.
- Pre heat the oven at 120 C and bake for 5-7 minutes or till you get a light brown layer on the top.
- Nolen Gurer Baked Rosogolla is ready to be served hot or cold or at room temperature.