Yesterday was Holi and you must have a blast with colour! And no celebration is complete without good food. So you must have a feast during this weekend! I had a great weekend with great food with my friends. Now it is time to go back to a regular routine and thought of sharing a easy and healthy salad for your breakfast or for lunch. Hope you like the recipe …
Ingredients to serve 4
- Sweet Corn – 1 cup (Boiled)
- Potato – 1 (Big – Boiled & cubed)
- Beans – ¼ cup
- Carrot – 1 (Boiled & cubed)
- Green Peas – ¼ cup (Boiled)
- Capsicum – ¼ cup (Chopped)
- Onion – 1 (Chopped)
- Salt – To taste
- Black Pepper Powder – ¼ tsp
- Olive Oil or any Vegetable Oil – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onion. When they turn pink add chopped capsicum and sauté for couple of minutes.
- Next add boiled corn and butter. Mix well.
- Now add all the boiled vegetables and give a final mix.
- Adjust salt. Sprinkle black pepper powder and chopped coriander.
- Corn Salad with Veggies is ready to be served.