Few days before I shared Mixed Hakka Noodles and got request from my friends to share Veg Hakka Noddles for their kid’s tiffin box option. It is the same way preparing non-veg option. Here goes the recipe simple way! ”
- Boil water in a large pot. When the water starts to boil break the dry noodles and drop them in water. Put some salt and 2-3 tsp of oil. When they are almost cooked drain the excess water and put the boiled noodles in a colander to drain out excess water.
- Heat oil in a wok or kadai. Add chopped garlic and chopped ginger. When they turn light brown put in onion slices. Fry till they turn pink.
- Now add the shredded vegetables and chopped capsicum. Fry till they are almost done but do not overcook. Let them be a little crunchy.
- Add the boiled noodles and mix very well. Adjust salt.
- Sprinkle some pepper powder. Mix for one more time.
- Add soy sauce and vinegar too. Mix once again.
- Serve hot with Pepper Chicken or Garlic Chicken or Chilli Chicken or Sesame Chicken side dishes.