Kurkure Aloo Pakora or Crispy Potato Fritters are all time favourite at our place. Whenever friends come over for high tea it is a must recipe. This Diwali I prepared it along with Cheesy Mix-Veg Pakora. It is an ideal veg snack recipe. It takes very little time to prepare a super yummy snack dish. Here goes the recipe…
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into small cubes. Wash very well and keep the potatoes in water for 10-15 minutes. Drain water very well. If possible pat dry in kitchen towel.
- In a large mixing bowl mix in gram flour or chick pea flour, corn flour, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, baking soda, nigella seeds, carom seeds and poppy seeds.
- Now add the potato and coat well. Add a little water at a time and mix very well. Leave it to rest for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and mix for another time.
- Heat oil in a kadai or wok. With the help of a spoon drop the mix into hot oil in small batches.
- Fry till golden and crispy.
- Serve hot with hot masala tea.