I have promised to myself that before this Durga Puja I will share some healthy and nutritious recipes. Paneer – Cheese Toast is one of them. This is very easy to make and tasty snack. You can serve this as a appetizer to your party too. I have use homemade paneer, but you can always use store bought paneer too. If you do not have mixed herb at home, don’t worry you can substitute with some chopped coriander too. It takes only five minutes to prepare and just five minutes to grill. And you are ready with a healthy snack! Here goes the recipe …..
Ingredients to make 4 nos
- Pre heat the oven at 160 C.
- Cut the edges of the breads. You can cut them according to your choice of shape.
- Mash the paneer adding all ingredients other than cheese.
- Divide the mixture in four equal portions. Apply each portion on each of the bread slices evenly. Press lightly.
- Now sprinkle the cheese on the paneer mixture.
- Now place the bread pieces on the wire rack of your oven and grill them for 4-5 minutes or until the top becomes light brown.
- Serve immediately with a hot cup of tea of coffee.