I love pancakes. So I make different types of pancakes quite often. And I keep on experimenting with pancake recipes as well. As I have mentioned in my earlier pancake recipe posts that I do not like to have oats. Since it is a very healthy breakfast option, I try to make different types of low calorie but nutritious breakfast and snack with this wonder food. Oats and Paneer Pancake is my latest addition t o that list. It is slightly sweet in taste and even tastes better if served with honey or maple syrup. Those who are vegetarian can skip adding the egg. Here goes the recipe…..
- Mash the panner or chenna in a bowl.
- Add all ingredients together. Mix very well. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat a griddle or large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- For each pancake pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan/griddle. Flip when they start to bubble.
- Cook until golden brown. Add a little butter just before removing from pan.
- Repeat with remaining batches.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup.