We make this Chicken Keema Cutlet quite often on weekends or when some friends or guests come over for dinner on short notice. This is a very quick and easy recipe and can be prepared in one hour. This cutlet is very tasty, crispy outside and soft juicy minced chicken inside. Goodness about this recipe is you can make these cutlets very easily. All you need chopped onion, garlic, ginger and some garam masala powder and you are done! I also make ‘Chicken Cutlet’ with boneless chicken fillets too. That I’ll definitely share later. Till then enjoy Chicken Keema Cutlet!
- Marinate chicken keema with vinegar for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes squeeze the excess water from keema and keep aside.
- Now in a large mixing bowl marinate the chicken with ginger paste, garlic paste, red chillie powder for 30 minutes.
- Again after 30 minutes put in chopped onion, chopped coriander leaf, chopped green chillies, 1 egg and salt. Mix very well.
- Divide the mixture in 10-12 equal portions.
- Beat eggs adding salt and 3-4 spoon water.
- Take each portion and shape them in square, oval, round or as I did in tear drop shape.
- In a large plate spread bread crumbs. Coat the shaped keema patty with the bread crumb. Leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Now dip each coated patties in egg wash and again coat them with bread crumbs.
- Rest for 1 hour in a air tight container in refrigerator.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Shallow fry the Chicken Cutlets till crisp and brown.
- Serve hot with salad, tomato ketchup and kasundi (mustard sauce).