I always try to share quick and easy recipe for you. Those who have little kids at home must face a problem of making icecreams for their little ones. Today I’ll be sharing my quick and easy recipe of homemade ice cream. I have made ‘Mango Icecram’ last weekend with three ingredients … mango pulp, fresh cream and milkmaid. If you do not have milkmaid at home, simply reduce some full fat milk adding some sugar to the consistency of milkmaid and use in the icecream!
- Make a fine pure of the mango pulp in a blender.
- Whip the cream lightly with a whisker or a electric beater. Keep aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix in condensed milk and mango puree.
- Now fold in the lightly beaten fresh cream. Mix lightly.
- Pour the whole mixture in a freezing tray. Cover with a clean film and put it into the freezer.
- When the mixture is half frozen, remove from the freezer and beat again. Again pour it in the freezing tray cover and let it free until it is freeze and set completely.
- Serve with chopped mango pieces.