What a better way to start your day with a nutria-packed breakfast with oats, eggs and some veggies! Many of you like me do not like to have oats I guess. Try this simple Oats Pancake with Veggies. I have used egg but you can always make it without egg too. In my previous some posts I already have posted some pancakes with oats (Recipe here). This is so tasty!!! Try this easy and tasty Oats Pancake with Veggies any day at breakfast.
- Whisk all ingredients in medium bowl until blended except mixed veggies, butter and oil.
- Ladle batter onto non stick hot griddle or into hot skillet using ¼ cup batter for each pancake; cook until bubbles form on tops. Drizzle a little oil.
- Now sprinkle the mixed vegetables on top like the topping of a pizza. Flip the pancake upside down and add a little butter on the pan. Butter will give a very good taste and nice brown colour on the top.
- Again turn the pancake and cook until it becomes a little firm.
- Serve hot with some tomato sauce and with some fruit juice.