As I have mentioned in my previous post (Eggless Choco-Chip Muffin) that I have baked some Orange n Tutti-Fruity Muffin, here is it. There was some orange juice stored in my refrigerator from last week. And I was thinking what could be cooked with this orange juice! So I experimented with two different types of recipes …. Tok-Jhal-Mishti Ilish (Sweet n Sour Hilsha) and this Orange n Tutti-Fruity Muffin. Both the recipes came out so well! These muffins were very moist and buttery and full of orange flavour. I baked with canned orange juice you can always try this recipe with fresh one. If you are trying this recipe with fresh orange juice just check the sweetness of the orange and if required add 1-2 tsp of sugar more. So here goes the recipe ….
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line muffin tray with muffin liners and keep it aside.
- Take the tutti fruity in a bowl and sprinkle a 1 Tbsp of flour over it. Toss well and keep aside.
- Take butter and sugar in a mixing bowl and cream well.
- Add one egg at a time and beat till creamy.
- Mix flour and baking powder in another bowl and mix well. Now add in flour-baking powder mix slowly with the egg-sugar-butter batter and mix gently.
- Add orange juice and orange essence and fold gently.
- Add in ¾ of the tutti fruity and mix well.
- Use a spoon or icecream scoop to fill the muffin cases till ¾ of each. Top with some tutti fruity.
- Now pop this in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 180 C.
- Remove it and cool it on a wire rack. Serve hot or in room temperature.