It was a tea party at my place some days back. I was in real hurry to make some snacks and some muffins for that occasion. I made some Eggless Choco-Chip Muffin and Orange and Tutti-Fruity Muffin. Both the muffins turned out very tasty and soft. I choose this chocolate muffin to be eggless and the other with egg. Amongst the invitees there were some kids too. They loved both the muffins and enjoyed having them. So here is my first recipe …
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C. Line 12 cup muffin pan with muffin liners. Keep them aside.
- Put all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and mix well. Set aside.
- Now take yogurt, sugar, oil, vanilla essence in a bowl and mix well till sugar melts.
- Now add the flour mixture and mix gently.
- Next add half of the choco chips with the mixture.
- Use a spoon or icecream scoop to fill muffin trays. Fill ¾ of the cup.
- Top with more Choco chips.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 180 C.
- Take out the tray and insert a knife in middle of a muffin if it comes out clean it means muffins are ready!
- Let it cool for some time. Serve with tea or coffee or may for in your kid’s tiffin box.