I love to watch food channels. Sometimes my Mom and Dad ask me … don’t I get bored of watching these cooking shows every day? No…. I don’t and never will be. It is my passion and how come someone will get bored of his/her passion!
There are many shows where they show mainly street foods. Street food means Food Trucks and when you think of Food Truck the first thing that comes into your mind is ‘Burger’ Each time when I watch that it makes me to tempt and crave for burgers a lot. I came across this burger recipe from that show. It got my attention a lot and in a couple of days I tried it and it was super hit. So, try this easy Grilled Chicken Burger.
- 4 Burger Bun
For making the patty:
- 200 gms Minced Chicken
- ½ cup Onion – (Finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Garlic – (Chopped)
- ½ cup Bread Crumbs
- ½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
- 2 Tbsps Cheese – (Grated)
- 2/3 tsp Oil
- 1 Egg
- To taste Salt
- Tomato – Cut into rings
- Onion – Cut into rings
- Cheese – As per your taste (Grated)
- Tomato ketchup
- 2 tsps Butter
- In a large mixing bowl mix all the ingredients.
- Divide the mixture into four equal portions and shape like a patty.
- Now heat a tava or griddle and cook the patties adding a little oil until they are cooked and you get a nice crispy outer layer.
- Cut the buns horizontally and spread some butter inside. Lightly toast the buns for extra crispness.
- Now place tomato rings and one burger patty and top it with some grated cheese. I personally like melted cheese so I place the burgers in microwave for few seconds.
- Now place onion ring and add some tomato ketchup and cover with the other part of the bun.
- Serve with some potato fries or French fries. Chicken burger is ready.